Lisa is constantly learning, questioning and extending herself. If you feel the same way, you'll love her workshops on topics ranging from pre and post-natal care, bone-strengthening, back care, postural correction, general conditioning and more.
Her workshops aim to help you take this knowledge and apply it within your working environment to better facilitate change, strength, health, and wellness for your clients.
LUMBO PELVIC RHYTHM
PAA PDSP = 3, PMA CECS = 4,
Cost $150, 6 weeks Access, Stream 1
The more we learn about the body the more we come to understand the natural interplay between physical form and function. The relationship between our pelvis, lumbar spine, and hip complex is crucial when it comes to good posture and mobility.
BUFF BONES® HYBRID Training Course
Cost $700, 3 weeks Access to pre-recorded content of 8hrs plus 9 live contact hours over Zoom across 4 days.
The HYBRID Buff Bones® Instructor Training course merges our professionally-produced online course with a weekend of livestream virtual interaction. This format, adapted for this new era, is the best option for those who want to emulate learning within a live classroom setting.
The Hybrid course includes one year of free Buff Bones® membership upon completion. Click here to learn more.
- Ability to ask questions and interact directly with Rebekah and Lisa
- Community and networking with other instructors
- Supportive, nurturing learning environment
- Feedback and critique to improve your teaching skills and identify/address your own movement habits
- Learn at your own pace for three weeks with access to our professionally produced online training course
- Then, interact in a Zoom weekend of livestream learning labs to delve deeper, ask questions to Rebekah and Lisa, practice teach with your fellow instructors and test out.
New dates coming soon!
17 NCPT (PMA) CECs and 1.6 ACE CECs
LEARN FROM ONE OF QUEENSLAND'S LEADING PILATES INSTRUCTORS
Lisa is recognised by Pilates Alliance Australasia as a Principal Trainer and a Continuing Education Teacher and Mentor.
Lisa is passionate about helping movement teachers to build a profound understanding of Pilates-based movement and biomechanics. She nurtures practical skills in her students that bring that understanding and insight to their clients' movement in the studio.
She encourages learning and growth by asking questions and searching for answers.