As a highly qualified and experienced movement practitioner specialising in science-based applications for the hip joint and lumbo-pelvic regions, along with a passion for bone health, active ageing and overall healthy movement, Lisa presents a range of workshops that are sure to increase your confidence and knowledge as a movement teacher.
Don't miss the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the pelvis, hip and lumbar spine region as they relate to movement and programming within the Pilates environment.
Lisa's hands on and fun approach makes it easy to transfer your knowledge immediately into practical application helping you program more confidently and facilitate positive change for your clients.
In collaboration with Buff Bones we present
BUFF BONES® INSTRUCTOR TRAINING DEBUTS IN MELBOURNE THIS MARCH!
The Buff Bones® face to face Instructor Training course merges our professionally-produced online course with a weekend of live interaction and additional learning. This format allows you to prepare and complete your online learning prior to the course weekend allowing more time for practical teaching, problem solving and programming applications.
Saturday 18th March: 1pm - 6pm & Sunday 19th March 19: 9am - 2pm at On-core Pilates
USD $797 (payment is in USD) paid in 2 installments. (USD $497 non-refundable deposit due at registration then USD $300 final payment due by March 1st.)
PAA PDPs = 15 points
- Ability to ask questions and interact directly with Lisa
- Community and networking with other instructors
- Supportive, nurturing learning environment
- Feedback and critique to improve your teaching skills and identify/address your own movement habits
- Immediately access the professionally produced online training course so you can learn at your own pace* (8 hours) -- and retain access for one year!
- Then, March 18-19 meet in-person to dive deeper into the method with additional lectures and workout, ask Lisa your burning questions, get personal feedback, practice teach with your fellow instructors and test out (9 hours)
- Get one year free membership upon successful completion to access our membership portal with our educational video library, livestream workshops, global network and forum, website referral listing and business support
*Online course must be completed before meeting in-person.
learn from one of queenslands leading pilates instructors
Lisa is recognised by Pilates Alliance Australasia as a Principal Trainer and a Continuing Education Teacher and Mentor.
Lisa is passionate about helping movement teachers to build a profound understanding of Pilates-based movement and biomechanics. She nurtures practical skills in her students that bring that understanding and insight to their clients' movement in the studio.
She encourages learning and growth by asking questions and searching for answers.